Come February 14 and there is no part of the world that isn’t engrossed in the feel of Valentine’s Day. This is one unique day which brings together all lovers of the globe, making the world a better place!
If you are planning a special getaway with your sweetheart, then here is a list of 10 best places to visit on Valentine’s Day:
1. Positano, Italy: This fabulous ocean side town superbly mixes pastel shaded structures that span the mountain, lanes, untainted shorelines and amazingly blue waters, creating a perfect romantic atmosphere.
2. Venice: This Italian city offers an opportunity to appreciate each other’s company on a glamorous gondola through fantastic trenches. Gaze into each other’s eyes in curious bistros and walk beguiling back streets, stealing a kiss in shrouded corners.
3. Prague, Czech Republic: This beautiful city gloats of impressive castles, mansions and red-tiled rooftops alongside many churches, delightful sceneries and arcaded houses in pastel shades. All this makes it an ideal spot for a Valentine’s Day getaway.
4. Maldives: Situated in the Indian Ocean, Maldives islands are counted as one of the best places for Valentine’s Day celebration. Rejuvenate with your partner on white sand beaches that sit at the edge of cerulean waters and spend your evenings on various patios over the ocean.
5. Rome: This Eternal City is loved for its awe-inspiring sunsets that give church towers, arches and walls a glistening gold shade. Don’t forget to visit Ponte Sisto, known as the “kissing bridge,” while you are here!
6. Kauai, Hawaii: This Garden Isle is much appreciated by lovers. It is a serene, calm isle with exquisite shorelines, staggering patio nurseries with tropical blooms and waterfalls.
7. Havelock Island, Andaman: The sun, ocean and sand at Havelock Island have something interesting about them that charms lovebirds from across the planet. It is regarded as one of the most preferred places to go for Valentine’s Day celebration.
8. Puerto Rico: Puerto Rico is a marvelous Caribbean destination.”The Island of Enchantment,” offers an opportunity to enjoy the winter sun on more than 200 miles of shorelines while appreciating the lively culture of the city.
9. Bali, Indonesia: Bali will beguile you with its humming nightlife and mesmerizing beaches. This island has everything, whether you are searching for adventure sports or simply some relaxation time in pristine setting.
10. Paris: Visit the Eiffel Tower at night to see the lights shimmering over the city from this famous historic point. There’s no better place for a romantic kiss other than the top of this enchanting landmark!
Valentine’s Day holds a special place in the hearts of lovers as it presents an ideal chance to praise love. Make it special for your beloved by planning a trip to these romantic places to go for Valentine’s Day, which assure a memorable getaway with your special one!